Okuma Aria spinning reels feature quick-set anti-reverse bearing engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook, cyclonic flow rotor design increases air flow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 1 ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Reduced line friction for smoother, longer casts • Eight-yarn Spectra fiber braid • PowerPro EBT technology
Braided under extreme high tension, the eight-yarn Spectra fiber has a feel that’s a smooth as pure silk. Enhanced Body Technology (EBT) makes it smoother and stronger than comparable lines. This unique construction reduces friction, so it shoots through rod guides like a bullet.
Experience a day of fishing (for two) in the Bay of Quinte with angling pro and tv host: Italo Labignan.
Draw will be held July 1st at the Canada Day festival held at the Dofasco Rec and Learning Center. The sale of tickets and the draw will be held at the fishing pond inside the hockey arena. Tickets are $5.00